RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC V8 Heat Riser

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC V8 Heat Riser

Anyone can start the car as long as the dongle is present.
The dongle is the key.  An 8 year old can start a car with a key (mine
drives) so the "security" is the same.
Just like the driver is responsible for the keys staying out of kids' hands,
the dongle has a certain responsibility also.

If you start the car with the button and get out of the car and walk away,
the engine dies.
But, IIRC, that can be reconfigured.

L.

<*> Your email settings: