[BaadAssGremlins] Collier Motors Has anyone ever heard of them?

[BaadAssGremlins] Collier Motors Has anyone ever heard of them?

A friend of mine was talking to a guy a a cruise-in the other night that said he found a goldmine of AMC Cars in NC. It's called Collier Motors AMC. Apparently its owne by some old dude that never shut down when AMC went out of business. He showed him pictures of several new old stock cars. all models including Javelins, Pacers, and Gremlins.  Some oly have 1500 original miles. Pretty amazing. Just thought I'd send you the info. They don't have a web site. They are located at 4713 US Highway 117 South, Pikeville, NC 27863. Business 919 242 4462. Cell 919 920 7428.

I gave them a call, and they did not have much in the way of parts, but did have several cars to sell.