[BaadAssGremlins] For sale! 1971 Hornet Sportabout near Cleveland Ohio

[BaadAssGremlins] For sale! 1971 Hornet Sportabout near Cleveland Ohio

I have a 71 Hornet wagon for sale, it came from the Ed Hooper Dallas collection offered up two years ago. I have gone thru the car pretty well, replacing the entire cooling system, ignition system, all the brakes, and recovering the front bucket (split bench) seats. instead of the factory gas tank it has a 20 gallon fuel cell mounted in the rear cargo area (couldnt find a 71-72 tank), I didnt get a title when i bought the vehicle, and dont have one now. but I have 4 spare doors (with good glass and handles)

I've got 3K invested in the car easliy, but now I need to get some (most)of the money back out of it. it runs good (newly rebuilt carb and all new ignition system helped with that tremendously)

The bad points are thus,
1. needs a windshield (i have one but havent installed it)
2. needs complete exhaust (i ripped it off backing the car off the car hauler)
3. Minor rust behind the rear wheel

Im sure im forgetting one or two things... but I hope you guys understand.

it needs to go, and i hope someone here will make me a fair offer for it.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)