Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: exploding amc door glass

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: exploding amc door glass

I had something similar happened in 1985 I was living in delAware at the time I just got out of my 74 gremlin was walking to my house and it sounded like a gun shot I turned to look and the rear glass on my gremlin x had just blown up I was so mad that I did not crack the windows to relive the inside  pressure

Sent from my iPhone Henry in ct.