From: Billy Strength <strengthb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 71 AMC SC/360 Hornet on KPRC Houston news (different!)
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011, 10:13 AM

That is true about getting a word in edgewise. When I take my Gremlin to car shows, Nobody is a stranger and they talk to me like they have known me all their lives. Their mother, sister, neice or their soon to be husband or wife used to have a Gremlin. I love it and I will keep my Gremlin just so I can meet and talk with all the nice people out there.
BS