[BaadAssGremlins] parting out 68 ambassador dpl

[BaadAssGremlins] parting out 68 ambassador dpl

I am parting out a 68 Ambassador 4dr that just dragged home, literally, it was a original
owner car, white with blue interior, and sat up for 10+ years, stuck to ground, 2
different truckers could not move it, even with winch. Had it's own ecosystem with crazy
looking crickets, wasps and more inside it. The windshield was busted out in 90s, and I
spent whole day trying to get it running....and eventually did and amazingly it not only
runs but drives, no reverse, so the 290 sprang to life. Eventually and 4 cans of starter
fluid and gas can under hood later. I posted a snipped on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFymniEji1Q

there is not much sheetmetal good on car, floors you can see thru, 1/4s bashed in, roof
damaged by tree and more. Anyone wants the 290/AT would take $500 you pull it, this does
not include power steering pump or AC, fan or radiator & driveshaft, but would include
exhaust manifolds, carb.
Email me if interested.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825