[BaadAssGremlins] 70 big bad orange shadow mask amx on ebay

[BaadAssGremlins] 70 big bad orange shadow mask amx on ebay

Beautiful Big Bad Orange 70 AMX with Shadow Mask was originally a Houston car. It was also
a special order car and delivered by rail to the McCarty Road facility where many a
Houston and surrounding east Texas and southward cars were delivered to. Near the Port of
Houston, there are over 50,000 vehicles, sometimes upwards of 100,000 vehicles that are in
this area as many now come by ship and silently wait there at port, you can driver over
the Loop 610 bridge and look down at the seemingly endless rows of cars there, all with
the protective white sheets on them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280679418096&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

this 70 Big Bad Orange car I used the photos from previous owner many years ago for my AMC
Shadow Mask file on my site (google amx shadow mask).

Note the seller's build sheet. Here is my 68 Rebel convertible 'Machine' build sheet off
my site:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/main/68-rebel-build-sheet.jpg

also delivered by rail....to McCarty Road before heading over to Vance & Sons AMC on
Bellaire Blvd. If I recall, this particular AMX sold new at Frazzell AMC. Note the comment
about "this car was ordered by the Texas dealer as a special-order floor room (SL-CL=F)
car. These cars were typically loaded with options and displayed front and center near
large glass windows to get attention and draw customers."

This was typical AMC Dealer marketing which worked great no matter how large, or small the
dealership. The trick was to get you to the dealership and once in there, try to sell you
something from stock. Worked well too.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx