[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 86 Eagle Limited parts wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 86 Eagle Limited parts wanted

Pete below is looking for a few odds and ends for his 86 Eagle. If anyone can help him out or point him in the right direction please feel free to comment and thanks to all who might, be sure to copy your reply to him also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com