[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 78 gremlin parts wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 78 gremlin parts wanted

Gay is looking for some Gremlin parts...if anyone has any for sale or can point him in right direction please feel free to give him a shout and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com