From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Shadwick
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:43 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] crossmembers....

Does anyone know of an aftermarket crossmember?
...not that I know of....however Bulltear has after market motor mounts for a V8 to 6cly CM install.

Finally, does anyone know if any year Javelin/Hornet (or other AMC) V8 crossmember would be a direct bolt-on in a Grem?
...all small car CM's Hornet..Gremlin..Concord...Spirit..will bolt in 6 or V8....Javelin..Rebel..Matador and Ambassador are to wide...

Thx.

Jim....
Nampa, Id

No virus found in this message.