[BaadAssGremlins] ugly cars of past 50 years

[BaadAssGremlins] ugly cars of past 50 years

Business Week of all things, Bloomberg needs to stick to bailouts, not ugly cars.
Ironically only 2 AMCs on the list so sort of felt.....cheated. At least these idiots have
some newer ugly junk in there like Prius and Lambo:

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/10/1028_50_ugliest_cars_of_past_50_years/1.htm

eh, opinions are like a**holes and everyone has one. Strange that those who thought
Gremlin & Pacer ugly with 'too much glass' or 'lopped off rear end' are now driving cars
with 'too much glass' and 'lopped off rear ends' .

That Tata Nano is cute, makes me want to down a bottle of Jagermeister and push it on it's
side. We used to do that with those cute little Hondas in high school. Looked like a
turtle on it's back.

The ugliest car ever, Pontiac Aztec singlehandedly put Pontiac out of business.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com