Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 401 cranks cast & forged was: headers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 401 cranks cast & forged was: headers

I have A friend that built the engine in his 74 amx using a forged 290 crank and a 360 block. Was built many yrs ago. Still runs great today.
There were a set of forged 290 rods for sale not long ago on the Amc forum. Can't remember which forum though
Davis.

Sent from my iPhone