[BaadAssGremlins] some items of interest

[BaadAssGremlins] some items of interest

I have no connection with any of these in any way except they're just ever-so-slightly outside my normal foraging range.

And, they're not exactly my cup of tea for one reason or another.  But the people on this list could at least enjoy the pics.

A 72 Matador in need of attention
http://stillwater.craigslist.org/cto/2287690608.html

A 72 Gremlin in need of attention... but looks promising.
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/ctd/2246137969.html

A 76 Matador that just needs a checkbook
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/2278957173.html