[BaadAssGremlins] Got the Gremlin out today

[BaadAssGremlins] Got the Gremlin out today

Actually I my plans was to get it out next week and start getting it ready for the car show season but I really didn't have a choice. Two of my three daily drivers are in the shop. Around here that means I will be out of  a car for a week or more and then I will have to lay out a million dollars to get them back. Anyway I took the cover off the Gremlin, I can't believe how dirty they get with a cover on them, cranked her over a few times it started right up. I took it for a spin got it up to 70 on the interstate and every thing is fine. It starts, runs fine, drives great and stops. Now that I said that with the luck I have had in the last week or so I expect to see the engine laying on the ground in the morning. Did have one big problem I went to get gas and handed the lady to 20 dollar bills and said I would be back in for my change. I didn't get any change and my gage only went from a 1/4 tank to 3/4 tank. Gas is $3.79 around here and getting higher. One thing I have to ask Eddie and the other who drive their AMC's full time. How to you ever get anywhere on time if you have to make a pitt stop. I mean every time you stop someone always wants to spend ten or fifteen minutes talking about it. I made three stops today and at the first one  a guy told me all about his 74 that he once owned. At the post office I got invited to a car show they were having tonight and at the third one I guy told me what a great looking Pacer I had. I always feel good that they want to talk about my Gremlin but I am never in a hurry to get some place when I am driving it. I was thinking if I had to places this get on my nerves in a hurry.
Terry