[BaadAssGremlins] Just dropped for the Gremlin at the media blaster

[BaadAssGremlins] Just dropped for the Gremlin at the media blaster

Well so far this winter, I was able to complete the body work on the doors, fenders and hood.  I had them chemical strip, last fall.  Now it is time to start on the body, just dropped it off to had the underside, engine compartment, and door jabs strip, the rest of the paint I will leave on the car and just seal it.  I hope to be ready to paint by June.  I'll post some pics when I get the body back next week.
Ed