Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: Herman Lewis passed away

Also, we have to remember SS racer Randy McCorkle.
Olly

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:40:55 -0600
To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] re: Herman Lewis passed away

We are losing our AMC racing heritage legends. First Roy Woods Jr of Trans Am Javelin fame
died several years back:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/roy_woods_javelin.jpg

more recently Dick Maskins, or Maskins & Kanners Pro Stock NHRA AMC Hornet fame died:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/maskin_kanners_profile.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/maskin_kanners_launch.jpg

and now Herman Lewis.

http://www.dragillustrated.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/HLewis_mug.jpg

Drag Illustrated has a great article on him:

http://www.dragillustrated.com/2011/02/amc-legend-herman-lewis-dies/

Godfather of AMC, how fitting.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825