[BaadAssGremlins] Buzz Dyers Trans Am Concord

[BaadAssGremlins] Buzz Dyers Trans Am Concord

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160545960375&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

That is so cool to see stuff like this still out there. Few folks know about AMC's mid 70s
up racing. Ironically a few months ago Buzz Dyer was racing (he is STILL!!! racing) but
racing his vintage Trans Am Javelin the Fyr Fighter and hit wall and called me and I sold
him a fender! Great guy to talk to on phone, we talked until my battery almost went dead
and he sent me some great photos of the Fyr Fighter and if you want to use them for your
GPS or Tom Tom, check them out, screen savers or little javelin moves right along with
your real car:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/amctomtom.htm

but what neat piece of history above.

Eddie Stakes