[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: question about tachometer problem

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: question about tachometer problem

Tom below is having trouble hoooking up his tachometer now that he has changed off a points sytem, anyone wishing to help please feel free to give him a shout and copy your reply to him and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com