From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] flash flood in queensland australia (non amc)
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.wimp.com/flashflood/

about 5 minute video, amazing to watch, lots of cars swept away, don't know how the small
bridge stood up to that though. Several AMC Aussies have told me that the flooding is
'epic' and that it covers, get this, the size of Germany & France combined down there, so
never seen this type of flooding.

No American Motors cars were swept away in the flooding that I saw here. The one fellow
who braved the heavy rain to move his white SUV.....not sure what good that umbrella did
him, sort of reminded me of the coyote holding ACME umbrella while 8 ton boulder falling
from cliff above him.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx