[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Stock Certificate

Go print you one and frame it, looks nice framed, American Motors Stock Certificate. Dated
1970.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_window_stickers/amc_stock.htm

Back in 1980s you could find STACKS of these for sale at big national AMC meets up around
Kenosha. I don't think they were worth anything, might be wrong, but all different dates
and punched holes, might have been cancelled certificates from estate sales or collection.

Anyways, depending on your printer, this prints out to about 8 1/2 x 11 so suitable for
framing. Not good for NOS parts or Viper or anything though.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com