[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [AMC-list] Awww WTF??? SC/Rambler droid on ebay

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [AMC-list] Awww WTF??? SC/Rambler droid on ebay

Agreed. I'm happy Rambler saved from being turned into tin can like thousands before it, but if going to make a 'recreation' or 'clone' or 'tribute car' or any other fine spin word, at least try to keep it AMC powered, the car is in Maine, and a dig thru craigslists up there for 'amc engine' or 'jeep engine' or 'IH engine' lights up the old computer, here is one

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/2047865554.html

oops, feel like Bullwinkle with that one 'hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat, nothing up my sleeve, presto!'

Here's a 360 for $299 for instance down the road from him, guy might even deliver:

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/pts/2068717980.html

Nathan right across seller's border, providing can get thru snow has 390s and 401s:

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/2099119453.html

so yes, could have went a different route I guess.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com