[BaadAssGremlins] Re: it's the little things (NOS Hornet Gremlin clock)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: it's the little things (NOS Hornet Gremlin clock)

I had to laugh eddie. I live in the Washington D.C.area. Here were have $7,000 claw hammers,$15,000 faucets,and more but I would gladly pay $20.00 for something I could use.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> Hi and yes, it is for sale, $75 and shoved somewhere in this file on my site:
>
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_special.htm
>
> if one wants a brand new clock adjuster knob for their Gremlin or Hornet clock $20
>
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_parts/amx-rally-pack-knob1.jpg
>
> and I only have a handful left NOS uber tiny bolts that hold this knob to shaft, $10 for the bolt.
>

> Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com