Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Trans parts and window channels

did you used to live in San Francisco? Born and raised? Ingelside area?

--- On Sun, 12/5/10, rick hamilton <pacecar7994@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: rick hamilton <pacecar7994@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Trans parts and window channels
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 8:42 AM

Am in process of restoring a 73 Gremlin, Originally a six with auto. Am converting to 304. Am looking for a complete 4 speed set up. Need every thing to make swap, I.E. Bellhousing, trans,flywheel,etc. Any help would be great. Also looking for a supplier for the door window channels that the glass follows into the door frame. Thanks for the help

Rick