[BaadAssGremlins] re: Doc aka Michael Deubel

[BaadAssGremlins] re: Doc aka Michael Deubel

Here is a photo of Doc ironically in my 'AMC Miniature Dealerships' file that has, well,
MODELS.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/doc_michael_duebel.jpg

His model building skills were inspirational  and mind numbing to see the intricate
attention to detail he could put into something.....so.....tiny. His countless tips on
building miniature American Motors models helped anyone who read his posts, myself
included. Paige & me befriended Doc at the AMC national meet in Berlin, Connecticut in
2000 where we hit it right off, Doc was a easily approachable character like most AMCers
are! With his big Santa beard and funny "Doc Says Jingle This" shirt pointing at a area
Brett Farve likes to text photos of, anyone who saw him in that shirt could not help but
laugh. His love for his daily driver AMCs, including beloved Hornet was infectious to say
the least and hopefully inspired others to take their cars out and simply enjoy them. God
Bless you Doc, Paige & me and anyone who knew you or just benefited from your wise sage
advise will miss you.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx