Re: [BaadAssGremlins] auto matic transmission

I can't give you much advice. Phil Ament did tell me once that was a problem with the borge warner transmissions reverse went out of them quite often.
Terry

From: henry williams <rwexpress05@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 7:05:21 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] auto matic transmission

hi every one i was looking for a little input on my gremlin yesterday i replaced a rear brake line and bled the system my car has been sitting for a year at my new residence after i bled the brakes and rebuilt the carb i started the car up and let it get to operating temp and then checked it for leaks in the line and on the carb all is perfect my problem is i took it off the ramps and started to back it  up to move it to another spot as snow is on its way and it it did not make any unusuall noises but i no longer have reverse i have 1st,2nd,and drive but no reverse i think it is a borge warner trans. and i thought that the older trans. had an adj you could do to the bands or maybe thats not it? it was down 2 quarts  my bad on that for not checking first before moving it it has a 232 6cyl is this something i can fix without pulling tranny out? look forward to your suggestions or is it time for the 4 or 5 speed conversion
henry in ct 1971 gremlin project