Re: [BaadAssGremlins] R.I.P Doc

im sorry to hear of docs passing it is a shame and he will be missed for every good ol boy that passes on there are there is 12 jerks rotting in jail or roaming the streets that have earned the right to have passed on i say god should start taking some of them and let us still have the good ones here RIP DOC and bart i am sorry for talking like this but as you all know i lost my mother last year on thanksgiving and i am still sour over that again i am sorry did not want to make this a political or a religious forume but that is how i am feeling right now henry in ct 1971 gremlin project

--- On Tue, 12/7/10, bob <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: bob <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] R.I.P Doc
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 5:41 PM

Although I never met Doc in person, I feel like we knew each other well, just by our emails back and forth. He was a great guy, and like most of us that are getting up there in years, it is scary knowing that we will continue to loose more great AMC friends over the years. So keep passing on the knowledge that we all have aquired, and may God bless us all with good health for years to come. Rest in Peace Doc, and may you always know that you will be remembered for being a great person, a great friend and fellow AMC'er. To everyone in the Baadass Gremlin Group, take care, and hopefully I'll meet more of you at upcoming AMC shows/events around the united states.
Bob in MN