[BaadAssGremlins] R.I.P Doc

Although I never met Doc in person, I feel like we knew each other well, just by our emails back and forth. He was a great guy, and like most of us that are getting up there in years, it is scary knowing that we will continue to loose more great AMC friends over the years. So keep passing on the knowledge that we all have aquired, and may God bless us all with good health for years to come. Rest in Peace Doc, and may you always know that you will be remembered for being a great person, a great friend and fellow AMC'er. To everyone in the Baadass Gremlin Group, take care, and hopefully I'll meet more of you at upcoming AMC shows/events around the united states.
Bob in MN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: