Re: [BaadAssGremlins] DOC UPDATE.....NOT GOOD!!!!

Yes, Eddie. Doc is an interesting person. A few years ago, he invited me to one of their car shows in Yoonkers, Ny. Met him and his wife. What a charactor.. Our prayers are with you Doc, don't give up yet. 'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Dec 4, 2010 7:38 pm
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] DOC UPDATE.....NOT GOOD!!!!

Likewise, Doc you in Paige's & my prayers. For what it worth, when Paige & me went to the 2000 AMC AMO Nationals up in Berlin, CT, we met Doc, quite a charater and our paths crossed several times over period of days. Super nice guy, friendly, had big white beard like ZZ Top guys here, and had a funny shirt on that said 'Santa Sez Jingle This!' with the arrow pointing straight down at the thing Brett Farve likes to text photos of his. We have a photo of Doc here somewhere in photo albums wearing that shirt from that meet. But quite a really nice fellow that had constant smile on face each time we saw him!