Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 hornet AMX

Well I'm here and don't like anything about it, but that could be due to being raised in the mountains with clear water rivers, tall trees, and wind under 15mph. The only good part is the rust free AMCs.

Hal, Lost in Wichita Falls, TX

From: David Price <amcnut77@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 9:59:01 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 hornet AMX

Hi Hal,
 I was at Sheppard in 71to72 and again from 75 to 79. I went through the city a couple of years ago and almost got lost it had changed so much! The most memorable event was the tornado on April 10  1979 that was the reason we left in June when i was discharged. There wasn't a place to rent within 40 miles of the city and of course we were in base housing .  So Denver bound again, I liked the city and the people but the weather was @!#$^%!@