----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Schilling         schrh@xxxxxxxx

Eddie,
        I have an anoying leak at the pinion seal on my 73 'Cuda, 742 case that I run in Open Road Racing. Its not bad, but I would like to fix it. I have the seal and am wondering if it is an "easy" on car fix of simply removing the retaining nut, pulling the flange/cover, pulling the yoke out and replacing the seal and then reassemble or is a "hard" fix of pulling the axles, removing the whole 3rd member and going at it off car?? Are there any little nuances I need to know or other things I should look for/ check while Im in there?? Thx, Bob