[BaadAssGremlins] re: 78 AMX (on trying to sell a car: ie good photos)

[BaadAssGremlins] re: 78 AMX (on trying to sell a car: ie good photos)

The other day Russ mentioned about crappy photos, in this case a 78 AMX for sale sort of
buried, or hidden in a garage. Yup, bad photos suck, and good photos sell. Let's take it a
step further. Instead of a free craigslist ad, how about a actual paid for auction on
ebay. Here is a car that is worth more than all 3 Concord AMXs. But check out the photos.

I realize "barn find" is the new 2010 "catch phraze" also and seems people are listing
more barn finds than actual barns on there now, have seen over 100 'barn finds' in past
year on ebay, more on craigslist. This looks like garage and realize barn find is a
generic term, but here is a rather rare car, and not much better than the craigslist 78
AMX ones:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-Imperial-2-Dr-Coupe-1969-Chrysler-LeBaron-Imperial-2-Dr-Hardtop-BARN-FIND-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aa4e2034cQQitemZ320593855308QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Which reminded me of a youtube old Chrysler commercial, which reminded me of Titanic
movie, I think I was the only one laughing in audience in movie theater then Leonardo
Dicantactio sank down off the raft. Paige slapped me told me to shut up though if that
helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3zhUG1MXuk&feature=related

neat looking car though actual 1969 Chrysler commercial.

Regardless, this big top of line mopar is only at $1969 with 5 days to go as I write this.
Put it on your watch list. Too bad they didn't also take it out, clean it up, dust it off,
and push it back and forth to get some better shots of what this rare car's body lines
look like and bring it up to more potential, but then they would not have been able to use
"barn find" in auction. Note there are 240 hits for phrase 'barn find' on ebay right now.
Yup, photos sell, but watch the big old Mopar anyways I guess.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com