[BaadAssGremlins] Re: THREE 78 Concord AMXs for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: THREE 78 Concord AMXs for sale

I agree, photos SELL. However sometimes not a option either, AMCs are known to make great
shelves for important things in life like comic book collections, clothes and furniture.

On the other hand...I got a guy recently who is crippled and can't get his car out of
garage without assistance as he is in a wheelchair. God bless him for trying to fix up a
old Javelin in his condition, it keeps his mind alert, but same deal, if you want
photos.....you are going to get photos of it shoved unceremoniously into the garage...now
with boxes on it.

No, don't do the car justice. No, won't help him sell it with crappy photos either, but I
do not know situation as to why the 78 AMX owner

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1961182875.html

put these photos, but can tell you that I see tons of them like this on craigslist and
ebay. The annoying ones are the photos taken in shade under tree but look in background
and see beautiful bright sunshine. Those sellers with photos of car in shade (to me) means
hiding bad body work, rust or crappy paint. Push.....or drive.....your classic 10 feet
behind that tree in sunshine and take some nice photos.

Either way, hope this rare 78 AMX finds a good home, looks to be a Levi's Edition. Not
sure anyone here knows, or gives a rats ass, (I found a 1/2 eatan rat this morning next to
77 AMX in driveway, darned neighborhood cats, sure wished they finished their meal, but
toss it with stick into neighbor's yard over fence) but many don't know that you could get
a 78 AMC with not one but FOUR colors of denim interior.......blue, black, tan and red!

As for 78 AMXs, there is a 360 powered one for sale in Reno, NV are for $1500 and another
in $1500 range in Atlanta, ironically all three 78 AMXs for sale are black.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/1944463423.html

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/1936653689.html
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825