[BaadAssGremlins] 71 Gremlin for sale before it goes to the crusher

[BaadAssGremlins] 71 Gremlin for sale before it goes to the crusher

I went and check out a 71 Gremlin today. It is a complete car with a 232 and AT. It currently has a Hornet grill with round 76 Gremlin front markers. Floor pan on the drivers side is rusted out, drivers side doe is not original, original gas cap is gone. All glass except the windshield look good, bunpers look good, fenders are OK, hood looks good. All the interior trim looks like it is there (square gremlin emblems on the doors.

I am not the seller, he had it advertised as a 76 so I went to check it out for parts for my 76s.

The car is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Seller said he'd take $250-$300 for it. Contact Gary at 801-604-5387.

He also has an 84? Eagle. 258, 2 door, sedan, vinyl top, manual transmission. Said it needs a new slave cylinder.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)