[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 2010 AMO Show and Dream Cruise

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 2010 AMO Show and Dream Cruise

i had a set of 5 n.o.s. goodyear polyglas d-70 14 tires a couple years back for sale that no one wanted to give me anything for had to let them go cheap. much less then what i paid for them.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gremlin_corvette_guy" <gremlin_corvette_guy@...> wrote:

>    For all who might be interested the 2010 AMO convention and show in Livonia, Michigan was a nice success despite the 90+ degree heat on Saturday. Lots of AMX's and Javelins, only a few Gremlins (and most a bit marginal on their condition), one or two Marlins and an SC 360 like yours Eddie. Wally Booth was there as was Shirley Shahan and her racing legend stuff. Swap meet was awsome. Finally found a pair of great tread, no dry rot, D70 X 14 Goodyear raised white letter polyglas tires for a cool $100.00. Been serching for these for at least 5 years now to complete a second set for one of my Grems. All in all very nice crowd and some fine looking cars that people brought out of the woodwork. Saw cars from NY, PA, OH, and of course all over Michigan.
>    This week/weekend is the 16th annual Woodward Dream Cruise and temps will be nice and cool for hot running engines. The big day is Saturday but folks started cruising a week early and will continue right up until Sunday morning. I plan to be out with my Purple 73 Gremlin this year and got it fired up on Sunday.(Again this year the 88 Vette has to stay behind in the garage!?!) Will take some pictures to post in case any of you all might like to see some of the 40K classics that show up all week. Definitely the AMC contingent is in the minority,, however, those of us with AMC collectibles always get a favorable nod from the crowds as there always is an abundance of classic vettes, camaros, GTOs, mustangs, and just about any other clasic and special interest car that still rolls on 4 wheels.
>    Getting ready for the cruise is almost as exciting as when the Mrs. goes shopping at Lover's Lane, but cars vs sex - who ever made a comparison like that??????

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)