Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 4:43 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spirit of 76 Gremlin aka AMC Patriot Edition (re: Bicentennial Gremlin?)

Wow Eddie how many of those decals do you have??
I bought one from you awhile ago, but have not put it on my Hornet yet.
Any ideas where I could put it on the car?
Did they ever make a bicentennial Hornet. I saw one like mine in a brochure
with blue interior.
I was also wondering if my Sportabout is supposed to have an X by where it says Sportabout