From: myhicj7 <myhicj7@yahoo.
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 8:20:45 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Drag race hints

Hi everyone my name is Bryan. My older brother challanged me to a drag race on saturday.Ihave a 1973 hornet with a 360 small cam ,roller rockers ,a727 torqflite and a 389 possie . I can either use a holley 600cfm or a 750 cfm holley im new to drag raceing any info might help beat his 1969 401 javelin .Thanks Bryan