[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Need paint and your advice or forums to go to-HELP

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Need paint and your advice or forums to go to-HELP

Hey everyone looks like Ted up in Wisconsin, who recently had a operation, is struggling with his Eagle. If anyone can give some advise to him and help him out with the dilemma below please feel free to comment and copy reply to Ted and thansk in advance to all who might reply
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com