[BaadAssGremlins] Car Shows

You guys know I like going to car shows. Great stress reliever for me. I actually did some work on my Gremlin this spring. I had some rust around the doors I filled in and was pretty proud of the work I did. I repainted the black on it. Replace some stripes on it. While still not looking great it looked the best it has in the last three or four years. Then the rain hit and now the damn heat wave. Normally I would have been to 20 or more shows and cruse in by now. My Gremmie ask me the other day if I didn't love him anymore and what did he do wrong.
Terry