[BaadAssGremlins] Auto Rotisserie

Has anyone  ever mounted a Gremlin body on a auto rotisserie.  I bought plans for one on ebay, and have  built it, know I'm ready to mount the body, but I'm not sure if in the back, if I should mount it to the bumber mount, or the spring preach mount.  It is a 1972 body.  I'll post pics as soon as I get it mounted.

Thanks
Ed