[BaadAssGremlins] The heck with my 401K. I'm going to invest in a car

[BaadAssGremlins] The heck with my 401K. I'm going to invest in a car

After watching my 401K lose about $3000.00 every month, I'm thinking about investing my money in a car, namely my dream car, a 70 Rebel Machine, instead of my 401.  I have lost over $25,000 in the past 2 yrs.  So I'm thinking about lowering my monthly contribution in it, and use that money for the car.  I'm feel that the car will either hold or increase in value, plus I can enjoy until I need the money for retirement.  So if anyone hears or knows about a 70 rebel Machine that is in excellance condition, I would like to hear about it.  It needs to be a 4 speed, and I would like it to be white with the blue stripe.

Thanks
Ed