[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Estate Sale Ed Hooper Collection deadline extensio

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Estate Sale Ed Hooper Collection deadline extension

The property owners have extended the deadline to move the cars until August 31st, as the
deadline was July 31st, coming up shortly. There is about 15 cars left. Recently the
beatiful red SX/4 sold for $3000; two Eagles sold for $400 each, and the Spirit drag car
with 360 sold for $400. So the cars continue to move thankfully but still have a few more
to go, the file is updated weekly as I talk to Tommy, if you are interested in anything,
don't email, just call, Tommy has the price sheet but has been instructed to entertain all
offers of which he has been doing, like the strange 81 Kammback I believe just sold for
$400 also, not bad, rare car. So go take a look and again, please call Tommy, don't email
me as I'm only 'putting the word out' last few months in effort to help these cars not go
to crusher and maybe someone can use them for donor glass, sheet metal, drive trains, or
better yet, maybe restore for another gen to enjoy. Here is link again:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/ed-hooper.htm

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx