[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMX steering column lock plates parts wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMX steering column lock plates parts wanted

Doug is looking for some steering column lock plates if you think you can help out or give some advise on interchangability please feel free to comment and thanks in advance to all who might.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com