Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: concord and more amcs

Eddie, Let me know what all Hornets are in the collection. A V-8 Sportabout would be a good thing if priced right. Brad

--- On Fri, 5/21/10, Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: concord and more amcs
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, May 21, 2010, 6:29 PM

I drove it to my mechanic's place today as trans weak, and by chance, a guy that owns small paint shop around corner and puts out some stunning paint jobs stopped by. So having the trans rebuilt and looks like from there will go to paint shop since original LustreGuard(?) blue paint is faded, but car solid as rock and 53K miles DL, with woodgrain, even has cold AC.

On another note, am flying out tomorrow to document a collection of AMCs and take photos of the 40-50 cars for sale, there are Gremlins & Hornets in there, I think a SC/360, my dad's P1 black dealer demonstrator 75 Gremlin X 304 is in collection, there is a Ambassador convertible, possibly some police vehicles, Rebel Machine to name a few things. But am going to try to help family 'price' these cars in effort to quickly sell them as owner, who was longtime friend of mine, died recently after short battle with cancer. But a number of Gremlin and Hornets I believe in there, so plan on flying out tomorrow morning, spend day documenting collection, flying back tomorrow night and spending most of Sunday finishing off the file on my site with loading photos, and some information on the cars. The cars all need to be sold...and gone....by July 15th so not much time to move them but some super bargains. Two cars I wished I would have snapped up from same collection is a 70 BBG AMX/shadow for $3500 and a 69 black 390 Ambassador wagon for $500. So look for more bargains like this when I make the file live on front page of my site; will let everyone here know also, including contact information for seller who is handling sales, and transportation companies in Texas and others who can transport the vehicles if someone buys some. Who knows I might end up with some of them myself not that I NEED more stuff.