[BaadAssGremlins] AMC suff for sale

Contact Roy at oma825@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Its downsize time. I have A bunch of AMX  1/24 scale die cast cars, some
plastic models, and a lot of Johnny Lightnings.  Also have some
books,shop manuals,showroom brochures, and other printed materials.  How
about a nice Chrome locking gas cap[OEM]for a 1975 Pacer.  Have a lot of
1975 Pacer promo materials.  Owned one for about 10 years.  Bought first
Rambler in 1965, saved a lot of stuff since then.  Got some MOPAR  die
casts also.  Any help appreciated on spreading the word.  OK to give
address.  Thank You  Roy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: