[BaadAssGremlins] AMX ram air/cowl induction SETUP; new 401 emblems, doo

[BaadAssGremlins] AMX ram air/cowl induction SETUP; new 401 emblems, door panels

This is last 71-74 AMX Javelin ram air/cowl induction flapper assembly will be releasing,
this one includes original filter lid. Great working condition too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250626790731&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

new pair of 401 emblems; ironically the fellow I sold these to in Houston who was going to
fix up a 74 AMX, he is moving and sold me the whole AMX.....and these were in glovebox,
they are stunning if anyone wants a set, they still in bag:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330430187671&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

I have two upper machined 71-74 door panels up, one has emblem, the other does not, both
very nice read descriptions, this is one of them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330430185618&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

lot more in there, currently parting out a Maxi Blue 74 AMX too, some of the stuff shoved
in there, this is main link to all my stuff, thanks for looking!

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx