[BaadAssGremlins] RE: Scammer Reply! **AMC AMX 390 4-SPEED 1968 ** - $45

[BaadAssGremlins] RE: Scammer Reply! **AMC AMX 390 4-SPEED 1968 ** - $4500

Carrie A Kidd Scammer Reply on the craigslist scammer $4500 AMX!

The car is already at the shipping company in Alsip, IL  ready for shipping.
I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through eBay Vehicle Protection Program.
I'm very busy with my job and I'm out of town(i`m doctor in US Army,curently in
Afghanistan) so I can't meet in person ,
with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my car over the Internet. According
with  the eBay you have 5 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide
if you want to keep it or not.
Here is how it will work:
1.First of all I will need  the following details from you:
- Full Name
- Full Shipping Address
2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay.
3. After they will process your info, they will send us both invoices. The invoice will
send you the details on how to make a refundable payment.
4. eBay will contact me and I will ship the car to you. After you receive the car you will
have 5 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the car. If you will buy, then I
will receive the payment details from eBay so that I can pick up the money.
5. If you will decide that you will not buy the car,  eBay will refund the money and I
will have the shipping company come pick up my car. If you wish to make the transaction,
please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed. I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you
============================
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825