[BaadAssGremlins] Carrie A Kidd scam craiglist $4500 amx

[BaadAssGremlins] Carrie A Kidd scam craiglist $4500 amx

Rocky cheered:
I just bought the AMX!!! I am sooooo pumped. I'm going  to fly up there and drive it back!
Oh and I received another email that a nigerian prince left me millions!!!! Life could not
be better! Email below...

Darn it Rocky, how come you always get the best deals!

I can't believe the scammer actually emailed you back canned reply below! Watch for
photobucket to shut them down quickly also. Save the images, it's a good deal for $4500
for dozen photos! My humble American friend, can I share a delicious bucket of crickets
with you, and give you a ride to your destination of new vehicle in my luxury Kia
Syphillis?

http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/summary.htm

Too bad some of the sites are slow to react with this as in the time frame the ad
continues to be up, the scammers are putting together mailing lists of potential marks to
then email with another email account. The 'ebay services' link they send is just that,
script link that drops trojan and will steal all your information, along with passwords,
and in most cases, empty your account. I guess this would not matter since another
Nigerian prince, dictator, widow, eh, someone over in Lagos, has lots more money to share!
Eddie stakes