[BaadAssGremlins] amx in star trek

Not sure how many of you have ever seen one of these, but a AMX is shown on the cover of a
Star Trek comic book.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMX-on-the-cover-of-a-Star-Trek-Comic-Book-1969-68-AMC_W0QQitemZ320516025204QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Manuals_Literature?hash=item4aa03e6b74

"A Bomb In Time' is about a crystal something or another, would have to dig out my own 2
or 3 of these and read read them again.

"Captain I'm doing the best I can with this "Borg" Warner M12 Boat Anchor, and cant' get
it up to warp speed, we might have to take your Roman chariot thingie there if you promise
me you will change out of that dress!!"

"Scotty, does your Rambler have factory air conditioning and Adjust-O-Tilt to go with the
Ventiliar Vinyl seats? And why didn't you loosen the Scotch purse strings and splurge for
the Magnum 500s instead of hubcaps?"

"Captain, I an putting settings on STUN and going to lay some serious hyperscratch with my
Twin Grip on your azz and leave you and pointy ears here with that phychocrystal as I blow
this place!"

Eh, ok, it was gettiong good, but rare little book for one's collection, no, won't bring a
$1 million + one day like original Superman did a few weeks ago, but worth having. No, the
AMX is not shown inside the book either, but kudos to the cover artist for a really good
likeness of our favorite two seaters from back in time 40 something years ago. Not mine,
go buy it.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx