From: "baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx" <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, April 18, 2010 3:00:58 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] One step fwd and 789,0000 back >:-(

Ok myself and a couple buddies today relocated my shifter so I can finally bolt in the passenger seat,we installed a fuel line only to find out the other on going from the carb to the filter now was pissing gas so I replaced that. then when i fired her up after fighting with stuck floats the alum 5 million dollar gdf'n Griffin RADIATOR was pissing out the bottom.  Jeezus its one thing after the f'n other with my Gremlin I swear.
Bart