[BaadAssGremlins] model t

Not sure how many of ya'll saw this as it is a Ford Model T. Thanks to Randy Tate for the
heads up on this auction, I really thought it would sell for more than $18K considering
the uber low miles and it is almost 100 years old though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140395756663

AMC content before anyone gets AMC logoed Depends wet, in a strange cross marque fit of
Rambler Mentality, go check out the spark plug wires. You can use that to keep the cows in
check also, please do not tune up car drunk or risk losing fingers. Not sure where one
would find 100 year old spark plug wires though so that will have to suffice!
Too bad cars can't talk, this one would have quite a story to tell.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com